Beatrijs van de Belt
At the moment I am sitting on top of the roof of the lodge where we are staying in writing this blog. All around me people are eating crisps and biscuits which they have just obtained from the local village stall. Every time we go, more and more Indian people gather around and stare at us buying up their year's supply of chocolate in a day. I think all of us are sick of the rice we get every mealtime.
From the roof we have an amazing view of the forest and a lake and village and hills. It's stunning, It is starting to get dark now. Soon we will be able to see all the stars in the sky. We have spent many nights, just staring up at them. I am so tired of all the mixing of cement all day. We have got the building up to lintel level on day 3 and it is really starting to look like a school.
After work we went to a lake where we went swimming. The water was so cold and refreshing. It was fab.
I really cannot see anything anymore and dinner is in a while so I have to go.
Bye, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment