Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bugs

Louise’s blog - 26th Jan
We started building on a Saturday and it was roasting! The enthusiasm of everyone was brilliant and we reached window level within two and half hours. The groups are organized in the X1,X2 Y1, Y2 but when it comes to cement mixing everyone jumps in. It has gotten hotter as the days have passed but at least I can get some form of tan.
We’ve worked so far in the last three days, 16 hours in 30c heat. It is grueling, labour but it is all for a good cause.
Today should be good we’ll be diving into a lake a few miles up the road straight after work, nice cold water, mmmmmmm…….Getting here wasn’t to bad, except for the train, I had a bit of a freak out because of all the bugs but Trish ran to my rescue! She checked out all the corners for spiders and cockroaches and I eventually went to sleep. The end.

No comments: