Because of the lazy mess that I am I am starting with the Sunderbans.
The weather is hot and clear and brings a really unique atmosphere from the eerie mist of morning to the incredible star filled sky at night. You can tell that this place has barely been touched by pollution.
There is less wildlife than I thought and we haven't met any tigers yet. There are lots of beautifully coloured birds and millions of insects, but we haven't gone into the jungle yet.
The people are really friendly and not having seen our skin colour before they may think us movie stars until they see us working.
The markets have an amazing energy. It'd as if New York and Jamaica got together and had a baby.
I feel kind of tired and its hard work having to wash my clothes but there are so many good vibes it keeps me going.
Ronan.
5 comments:
Ronan it is great to hear your thoughts-it seems to be such a wondeful experience for you all - one which you will cherish for your lifetimes. Keep up the hard work everyone and Ronan write that diary, love
Mum & Dad
Hi Ronan it's your cousin Rebecca here beside your mum. Was just looking at all the pictures. Hope you are enjoying yourself and i hope you get to see the tiger before you are on your way home! love to see you soon. Glad your having fun. Lots of love rebecca xxxxxxx
Hi Ronan,I was thrilled to read your most interesting blog,and so envious of all the wonderful sights, sounds and friendly people that you are experiencing and enjoying. I loved the beautiful photos too. Your Mum and Dad were here in Wimbledon last weekend with all the O'Briens; a wonderful surprise to celebrate my birthday. I look forward to reading your diary and hope you see some tigers (at a distance!)
Love from (your aunt) Marianne
Hello Ronan,
It's your cousin Ross here in Wimbledon. Mum has told me all about your great adventure in India, and I have enjoyed looking at the photos on the blog. I miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love from Ross 007
Hello Ronan,
It's your cousin Ross here in Wimbledon. Mum has told me all about your great adventure in India, and I have enjoyed looking at the photos on the blog. I miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love from Ross 007
Post a Comment