Follow the progress of a group of Irish Transition Year students, who travel to India to help build schools.
This blog and the Scoilnet website (www.scoilnet.ie) documents their experiences and reflections.
Some leprechaun! I asked the 5th and 6th year, with force today, to make sure they write comments to your great blogs... the photos are excellent and the text is even better. So, keep them coming! You should make a booklet of them all when you return with full colour photos.
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a fabulous time there! All your blogs are reminding me so much of when our class was over in India! I'm well jealous! I heard you're staying in the worst conditions so far but try to enjoy every minute regardless or else you'll regret it! I'm not sure how this works so could whoever is reading this tell everyone that I say hello! :) Good luck with the rest of the journey! Come home safe to us :) Love Kate xox
heya mr.t all the firt years are well... how do you put it... were all geting on with our work and putting in alot off efort to try and not get homwork detention. well done in keeping up the work. we all cant wait to see you again to teach us... sience :( oh and by the way we did our science test and it went good.We also lisend to a really cool rap about the surculatery system!
6 comments:
Great photos! Nice leprechaun outfit, Adam. :)
N. McGoldrick
Some leprechaun! I asked the 5th and 6th year, with force today, to make sure they write comments to your great blogs... the photos are excellent and the text is even better. So, keep them coming! You should make a booklet of them all when you return with full colour photos.
Dr.Telford
Hi everyone,
I hope you're having a fabulous time there! All your blogs are reminding me so much of when our class was over in India! I'm well jealous! I heard you're staying in the worst conditions so far but try to enjoy every minute regardless or else you'll regret it! I'm not sure how this works so could whoever is reading this tell everyone that I say hello! :)
Good luck with the rest of the journey! Come home safe to us :) Love Kate xox
and now the guilty shall comment...looks class lads..glad i warned you about the jacks now :P and put on a tshirt flynn.
a guilt triped 5th year
Hey hey, yas look great :D
Hope yous are having fun..
By the way Dundrum flooded on Monday..
P.S Delia I don't miss you in the morning drives to school :D
Leixlip is great without ya.. Haha
- Trish Downey x
To Mister Telford.
heya mr.t all the firt years are well... how do you put it... were all geting on with our work and putting in alot off efort to try and not get homwork detention. well done in keeping up the work. we all cant wait to see you again to teach us... sience :( oh and by the way we did our science test and it went good.We also lisend to a really cool rap about the surculatery system!
Post a Comment