Follow the progress of a group of Irish Transition Year students, who travel to India to help build schools.
This blog and the Scoilnet website (www.scoilnet.ie) documents their experiences and reflections.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Builders in the Sunderbans by Neil Mc Dermott
Building
Bricklayer-Seán in Guru pose
Brikkies!
Joanna dripping with sweat
Cassie on site
Teamwork
Lydia mixing cement
Seán with pan of cement
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hi missey hope ye all are roasting out there ...ha ha and working hard..Aishling is here and got viewing the blog ye look very busy...pampa says not to be trying to run away w rosie any more--you dad cant manage the blog he says or did you get his message? Cassie looks great in the picture is she missing the boy friend? when ye back your dad says the 6th but I thought it was the 4th--will ye have to go to school on Monday Iwonder. I emailed mr mcdermott to give you money but.............he says ask mr alex -did you get fixed up yet. I just back from 5 days in uk with pampa at sales last night and going to dub on train in morning just been at the grave w pampa. nana good enough form aunty ann here xxxxxoooooooooooolove Mom
1 comment:
hi missey hope ye all are roasting out there ...ha ha and working hard..Aishling is here and got viewing the blog ye look very busy...pampa says not to be trying to run away w rosie any more--you dad cant manage the blog he says or did you get his message? Cassie looks great in the picture is she missing the boy friend? when ye back your dad says the 6th but I thought it was the 4th--will ye have to go to school on Monday Iwonder. I emailed mr mcdermott to give you money but.............he says ask mr alex -did you get fixed up yet. I just back from 5 days in uk with pampa at sales last night and going to dub on train in morning just been at the grave w pampa. nana good enough form aunty ann here xxxxxoooooooooooolove Mom
Post a Comment