Follow the progress of a group of Irish Transition Year students, who travel to India to help build schools. This blog and the Scoilnet website (www.scoilnet.ie) documents their experiences and reflections.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
HEYAAAA Y'ALL READIN MY BLOG *wave*
Sean Slevin sent 6:00 GMT 19th October 2011
Emmm well India's been amazing so far, lots of bads and lots of ups.
Bads being we missed our flight at first, how lovely, having to wait a
further 24 hours for a plane in a stuffy airport.
All you need to know is India is a scary place. A scary, scary, place.
But it's also great! The experience has been unreal really.
It basically goes from plane to train to bus trips to being bigger
than India's religion. I mean, when we went to a temple, we had every
Indian looking at us and taking pictures. Poor Indian gods getting
ignored.
The food is terrible though I have to say you all should be glad
you're eating your lovely food coz if you saw the food here you'd puke.
I could tell you so much more than this summary but really, all you
need to know is India is a hilarious, even then, it's everything
especially when you're with your year.
PS: showers are heaven here and I love it here yeahhh! plus I don't
even know what chairs are even any more because that's how stupid I am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
new it was you writing straight away when i saw the heading :L hope you have fun :) ciara x
HI - GREAT TO READ YOUR BLOG.......KEEP THEM COMING. MISS YOU LOADS BUT ENJOY AND EAT YOUR FOOD BUT WOULD RECOMMEND NOT EATING THE BEETLES ON THE DINNER TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
l
Love mom ian kristie ciara ellie charley max millie and bob xoxoxoxo
hahah seany loving the title :) hope your having fun school isnt the same without you <3 xo
Hey Sean, good that you made it and are able to function! Lots of folk spend their first week in India on the loo. Looks hot,long way from the nearest Dominoes, bet ya'd pay a ton for a large Margarita.
Enjoy the trip, find your God!
Dad
Post a Comment