Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jordan O'Connor writes

A View from Above, by Jordan

07:43 GMT 19th October 2011 Well! There is so much to be said about India! First of all ... WOW. I did not expect it to be like this. It is such an experience . The trip over was just the worst and hope to never go through it again. That being said, it is awesome ! The people are friendly but some of the girls complain about being felt but that changes when you know .. I'm there JK lolz. I really enjoy this place and the weather is amazing. Already got burnt and a heat rash but it is so worth it. The moment we got off the plane at Kolkata I looked up and the moon was right above us !! I enjoy the kids so much they are lovely and so fun.

No comments: