Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stephen's Blog

The past ten days have been a blur but I've enjoyed all of them.

The first few days in Kolkata were very interesting, getting used to local customs and eating different food. We visited markets and got Chinese food for dinner one night and Dominos the next.

Then we got on a bus to head for Jharkhali .... things were very different there. We are sleeping on mattresses on the floor in extreme heat.

Everyone is so nice here; the kids in my class keep asking me to their house for dinner! I can't believe it's already halfway through. I don't want this trip to end.

Stephen Dahdouh

2 comments:

Sami said...

Great to read this Stephen and to know that you are enjoying the experience. Make the most of it as these memories will stay with you for the rest of your life.

helena said...

We love reading your news stephen and following the blog, it sounds and looks great, well done.