Sunday, February 1, 2015

Brianna's Post

One thing I can't get over is how lovely everyone here is. The children have so little yet every time I see them they're running around laughing or clinging onto us.

Yesterday a little girl who is in the classI teach invited me to her house. When I arrived her parents were there to greet me. Her mother cooked a delicious meal and they were nothing but nice. I was so touched how they didn't have much but offered everything to us.

You can't walk anywhere here without someone greeting you with a friendly smile or a handshake. I've made so many friends especially with the Loreto girls but then again everyone is so friendly it's hard not to make friends with them all.

Brianna Woods

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brianna that sounds like so much fun!! I am so jealous of you!! 😄 happy Febuary

Unknown said...

Wow it sounds amazing and so much fun! 😄 can't wait to hear more and happy febuary 😄

Emily