
I love my life here in the Sunderbans. It's stress free, worry free, good company and healthy!
Of course there are drawbacks like smelly toilets and repetitive food but these are a small price to pay for the uplifting experience I'm currently enjoying.
India is making me realise to live in the present, live in the moment. I haven't been brought up with this type of mind set but since attending JS this belief was highlighted for me time and time again.
India has provided me with a sense of detachment which allows you to reflect on your life in a level headed manner. I've come to question how this can be achieved in everyday life and the answer seems to be about standing back for a moment so that you can go about your life in a more grounded way.
Instead of wasting my life pondering the past and the future I want to continue living life in the now and not being distracted. This trip has reawakened my motivation and my ambition, both things lacking in recent times.
1 comment:
To my most amazing girl Eva, so so good to see your picture, and to read that you are so happy, you are so right, we all need to learn to live in the moment, life is precious and so are you.I can not wait to see you next weekend, love you so much sweetheart, mum, a million hugs and kisses
Post a Comment