Monday, February 14, 2011

Boys buying sweets

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope yez are brushing your teeth with all those sweets!!!Lovely shot and very loving of Shane!!Peter O Toole

Anne Dunne said...

Hi lads and lasses,
Really enjoying reading all the blogs and looking at the photos and videos- wish I was back there with you all!I have to say the blogs are very impressive and seem to be giving a very clear picture of life in the Sunderbans and the emotional impact of it on you. Would like to hear a bit more from the boys .....???? Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing you all on your return.
Anne Dunne

Anonymous said...

Hey Shane!
I sent you a comment recently but it did not go due to my lack of understanding on how to use the site. It's great to see the good work you are doing so well with all other students. You are doing a great job and I am so very proud of you. I'm sure it is a life changing experience for you and all your friends. I hope one day I get similar opportunity to be useful to society in that way. Keep up the good work and it wont be long now until you are home. David and I will cook a special dinner and have you over so we can hear all about the enormous adventure you are all so generously giving of yourselves to India. Love Georgie & David

Anonymous said...

Hello Shane,
Missing you..! I hope you are enjoying the whole India trip. We are really looking forward to hearing all about the trip. Take care and behave.. Audrey X

Clare said...

What a lovely photo Shane. love mum x

Anonymous said...

Why don't you give the little boy a sweet? Ah go on! Hi Shane it's Georgie hope all is well. You are doing a great job by the look of things.

Love Georgie

Grandma and Grandad said...

Hello hope you have got used to the cold showers by now, looks like you are getting a great tan . Your grandad is looking forward to hear all stories as he will be over soon. Very proud of you. Lots of love Grandma Ursula and Grandad x x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Shane not sure if these are getting through to you cos not used to this blogging thing, hope they are. Thats a lovely photo buying sweets, im sure you will make some lifelong pals over there and will always remember your time in India with great affection. Keep up the good work See you soon love Colette and Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey shane, you'll have to tell me about how it was over there as i'm hoping to go traveling and could do with a low down on what it's like. hope you are enjoying yourself anyway. Don't eat to many sweets otherwise you might start getting a belly like you dad. james

Clare said...

Hi Shane, not long now until you are home. I'd say you are looking forward to a hot shower and a full 'Irish Breakfast'! AAAH you can almost smell the bacon.... Mum xxx

Anonymous said...

hi shane what a lovely photo - clearly a stunning trip from the blogs and photos - really looking forward to to hearing all your stories and to eating the rest of those sweets - gonzo

Anonymous said...

Saw the picture of the footy team Shane. I was particularly pleased with following that I picked up on:

A)You have finally decided to play a proper English sport and aren't going to keep picking the ball up and kicking it over the posts now!

B)I also like the fact you have abandoned the Irish Green and were sporting the Royal English White in the match!

It's nice to see your Dad's poor taste has not rubbed off on you!

See you very soon and have a safe journey back!

Uncle Ed