Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rainbow Children

My first impressions of India were terrible! It smelled horrible, the people starred at us, they spit everywhere, the traffic is chaotic and the food not the best. But playing with the rainbow children makes you forget all the bad stuff. On Wednesday I was playing with the rainbow children and they took out pens and drew henna on both my hands. I was shocked at how good it was as the girls were only about 10 years old. It was amazing.
We are leaving tonight to start building for two weeks (sob!) I wish we could spend more time with the rainbow children.

Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,
It was lovely to read your item. only criticism is that it was too short! You sound well. Infact you all do which is positive. I don't know when or if you'll get this but have a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. Everyone is asking for you. Keep up the good work with the Rainbow children and of course the building work!! Talk to you soon
Mam