Wednesday, 14th
Final day
We were all very excited for a day of shopping and receiving valentines’ cards. I received 3 (thank you Vivienne, Cecelia and Emily) and gave out 4. When we got back to the school it felt like coming home, we always return there and we know all the people and the area. Aoife and I stayed around Sealdah at the market while others went all over the city. We were very hyper and in a buying mood. We both bought so many things and laughed ourselves out of it at the stallholders. Aoife wanted a certain type of Indian trousers but every time we asked they were all; ‘petticoat’, ‘dress’, ‘skirt’. We finally got what we wanted though. We returned to the school in high spirits and told Mr Alex that we were heading to New Market if he could convince Arash to go, he finally did and off we went with a man to a jewellery store (where I spent the remainder of my cash). We then walked around the market for a while and headed home. That night the Rainbows put on a show for us, they danced, acted, sang and asked us to do something as well. We taught them a few scout songs and sang a bit of the ole Dubliners, nice and Irish. We then went up to the common room to talk to Sr Cyril about everything. If was a brilliant night and we were all very happy with it.
My Thanks ‘N’ Stuff
Yes folks it is my last time blogging. I would like to thank you for reading my inputs, it means a lot to me. I have enjoyed writing these and I hope you have enjoyed reading them. I would like to thank John Lawlor for allowing me to write (and giving me the blogging prize). I would like to thank Ms Murphy for keeping us going and keeping control of all 36 of us. Sarah Mulhall, life saver, we wouldn’t have returned if it wasn’t for her and we all know it, Mr Alex , for making it all possible – Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment